SSU 2019/2020 ADMISSION LIST RELEASED
SSU Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session is out All candidates who applied for undergraduate admission in Sokoto State University and took part in the screening exercise can proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted candidates has been made available on the school’s website. See details to check your admission status below.
How to Check SSU Admission List
This is to inform all aspirants of Sokoto State University (SSU) that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered admission to study various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 session. The list has been uploaded online and can be accessed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the SSU admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to confirm if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPSand click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertains that you accept the offer of admission