FUTO 2019/2020 ADMISSION LIST
This is to inform the general public and prospective students at the Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO that the school management has announced the release of its 2019/2020 admission list.
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has released the list of newly admitted candidates during the 2019/2020 academic session that are yet to accept their admission offers on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
Candidates already admitted into the University but yet to accept their admission on the Central Processing Admissions System (CAPS) are kindly requested to urgently log into their profile to accept the admission immediately and proceed to FUTO for registration to beat the deadline.
How to Check FUTO Admission List on School Portal
FUTO admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘E’ supplementary admission list (Addendem 2).
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘E’ supplementary admission list (Addendem 1).
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘E’ supplementary admission list
Supplementary (Batch D)
Download (PDF, 72KB)
Supplementary (Batch C)
Download (PDF, 112KB)
Supplementary (Batch B)
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://futo.edu.ng/supp-batch-b-released-2019-2020/
- For easy search, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Search form to search
Urgent Notice to all Candidates Offered 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions (Batch B)
All Candidates offered 2019/2020 supplementary Admissions (Batch B) in the under-listed courses in FUTO should urgently effect changes in their first choice courses on JAMB portal as follows:
- Candidates in Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science &Technology (AST), Crop Science &Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST)should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates in Cyber Security (CYB), Information Technology (IFT) and Software Engineering (SEN)should change to “COMPUTER SCIENCE”.
- Candidates in Environmental Health Sciences (EHS) should change to “DENTAL TECHNOLOGY”.
- Candidates in Environmental Management (EVM) should change to “URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING”.
- Candidates in Forensic Science (FRS) should change to “BIOCHEMISTRY”.
NOTE: These changes should be effected on/before Friday, November 22, 2019.
Supplementary (Batch A)
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to view your admission status
- Visit the FUTO admission status checking portal at https://futo.edu.ng/2019/08/28/merit-admission-list-2019-2020/
- Enter your Name on the search box
- Hit enter,; if your name is on the list, it will come up
- Alternatively your can use the next/previous button to go through the list
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.